Webinars and other Resources
As you continue to work to improve your business during this Pandemic, Level Two will do our best to provide you with actionable information that you can use on our Business Resource Page, which we continue to update with links to various organizations involved in the recovery effort. We will also be hosting two Workshops this week and will continue to do so Digitally until we can meet back in person.
Town of Plainfield Rolls Out Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program
PLAINFIELD, IN — The Town of Plainfield is rolling out a Plainfield Small Business Crisis Response Grant Program to help small businesses recover from the economic downfall of the COVID-19 pandemic. The grant program will allow small businesses, employing 50 or less employees, to apply for a grant of up to $2,500.
Other Small Business Grants
Elevate Small Business Grants
Hello Alice Covid-19 Business Resource Center
Salesforce Care for Small Business Grant Program
Save Small Business Fund (not all zip codes apply)
Verizon Small Business Recovery Fund
Indiana Small Business PPE Marketplace
This online hub serves as a resource for Indiana small businesses employing up to 150 associates that are in need of personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure the health and safety of their workforce during the COVID-19 pandemic. All businesses are encouraged to first source and procure PPE on their own. This service is designed to serve as an alternate backstop for employers most in need. Click here for more information and to place a request.
All Week at Noon – gener8tor’s Emergency Response Program,
- gener8tor is hosting a series of free, “Next Steps” webinars for small businesses, nonprofits, startups, freelancers and artists affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
Thursday May 21 at Noon – Web Writing Made Easier with Scott Flood
Wednesday May 13th at 1:30 – Return to Work: What Chamber Members Need to Know on Unemployment Insurance
Thursday May 14th at 2:30 – Return to Work: Creating a Viable Playbook (The Wagner Law Group)
Tuesday May 19th at 12:00 – COVID-19 Protection Planning for your Business
Mental Health Resources from Care to Change
- Tuesday’s ZOOM chat at 5pm on the topic of Being Creative with Kids during COVID (Meeting ID: 864 1044 4736, PW: 357698)
- Wednesday Mental Health Awareness ZOOM at Noon topic is Mental health and your family (Meeting ID: 861 4172 4821, PW: 551879)
- Wednesday’s men’s ZOOM Bible study topic is on Finding Treasure in Darkness (Meeting ID: 396 010 186, PW: together)
- Thursday’s ZOOM chat at 7pm will be on the topic of “Why do I feel so stressed?”The biological impact of COVID (Meeting ID: 826 5076 1879, PW: 528598)