RULES AND GUIDELINES
The following are a listing of rules for the competition:
- All participants of the competition must be a high school student or reside in Hendricks County.
- Participants must register for the competition by November 1st
- Participants may compete individually or as a team. If participating as a team, no more than three students may be on a team. Teams may consist of students from different high schools as long as they reside in the county.
- The business idea can be for a product, service, platform, or system.
- Teams moving beyond the first round should demonstrate that customer validation has been completed.
- In order to be eligible for the grand prize, participants of the competition should complete the following deliverables (if applicable) in their county:
Part 1: Plan – Executive Summary – Due With Pitch Video
Part 2: Pitch – Short Video with Slide Deck – Due November 8th
Part 3: Present – Present in Person – On December 8th and 11th
- All teams MUST submit their deliverables by the due date. Failure to do so will result in disqualification from the competition.
- Participants MUST read and agree to the rules of the competition. Failure to do so will result in disqualification from the competition.
- While there are criteria and scoring guides for the judging of the business plans, all decisions made by the judging panel are final.
- Please note that these rules may be subject to change.